|"Y'all done messed up now bruh!"|
Well playas...the Golden State Warriors must have been in the ride with ole boy when he spit the secret to survival because they NEVER GAVE UP! After 4 games in the Western Conference Finals they were down 3-1 headed back to the crib for Game 5 on a freakin' respirator. Everybody and their baby's momma's momma, Ms. Jackson, thought that they were done. Boyz survived to make it 3-2 headed back to OKC simply for a boy to call the family, pull the plug and be done with it. Just when boyz were givin' the last rites and pullin' a dun's jewelry off so that the mortician doesn't get the valuables. Golden State shocked the world and won Game 6 108-101 to force a Game 7 in Oakland.
Let's keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! OKC wet the freakin' bed at the crib!! And that's the edited version. You've got a boy gaspin' for air comin' back to your crib and you can't finish him off? That dun came in butt naked, foamin' at the mouth and barely breathin' and by time the fourth quarter starts he's sittin' up on the side of the bead in a wide brim gangsta on, a dashiki, some old school knee high tube socks with the dull stripes at the top and some Stacy Adams knobs talkin' about he's about to go to the Stepper's set in Chicago.
How in he world do you have a boy tied up in a Brooklyn basement and let him off of the hook!! We expected Golden State to win Game 5 at the crib because that's what they do. They weren't goin' to lose it at home. But when you've got a boy comin' back to your house beggin' for mercy it's pretty much a wrap.
However, the achilles of Young Russ is that in critical moments, that dun will shoot you in the foot with turnovers and playin' recklessly. He's got one freakin' speed and that's great on the straight away but when he's got to maneuver through traffic and think he kills you. Not only did OKC turn the rock over 6 times in the final 2:55, Russ gave that joint up 3 times in the finals 55 seconds! WET THE BED BRUH!!!
Sure, Klay Thompson went to work on these boyz pealin' off 11 3-pointers while scorin' 41 points! Steph did what Steph does by hittin' a boy up for 31 points, 10 rebounds and 9 dimes. I get it! But when you've got a boy on the ropes you gotta finish him off!!! Especially, Golden State!!! Even with givin' up 72 points to the backcourt OKC still should have finished them off. The turnovers down the stretch killed them.
No way is Golden State they gonna lose at home in a Po Pimp "Do or Die" situation! Not gonna happen bruh! They've been here before! Now OKC's gotta take the "L" and keep it movin' because the Splash Brothers might put up 80 in Game 7 just to get back to the Finals with home court advantage!!! Stop me when I start lyin'!
1) Spit: verb - to say
2) Dun: noun - the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific.
3) Wide brim gangsta: noun - a wide brim hat that is turned up all the way around. The same style hat that Run DMC wore back in their hay day. Where I'm from it's called a a wide brim gangsta because only the gangsta's in the G Gary, In.) and Chicago wore those. Run DMC made them popular around the world.
4) Dashiki: noun - an African shirt that is very colorful. They became very popular to wear in the mid 1970's for African-Amercians tryin' to reach into their African culture.
5) Knobs: noun - a 3/4 high top dress shoe that the old school playas used to wear back in the 1980's and it's not uncommon to see an old playa with a pair on today. And if you told that dun that he wasn't sharp you'd have to fight him in the parkin' lot.
6) Stepper's Set: noun - a party that normally goes down on Friday nights in Chicago where all they play in stepper's music. The dance is called stepping. It's couple's dancin' where boyz really get it in.
7) Brooklyn Basement: noun - reference to the Notorious B.I.G.'s last hit song Hypnotize.
8) Po Pimp: noun - the hit single from the rap group Do or Die featurin' the homie Twista from Chicago.
Holla At Ya Boy!
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Sound Cloud: TheJayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn't real but its REAL talk!