It doesn’t get any better than this bruh! Boyz got it in and duns like Ohio State got hit in the mouth up at Happy Valley. I didn’t preview that one because it didn’t seem to be important at the time. That’s what is so great about college football. I went 4-1 this week because ole dull Arkansas wet the bed down at Auburn! For the season my record is 29-11! Y’all better start listenin’ to me bruh! Y’all know how we get it in. So let’s get it in!
Winners in bold!
- North Carolina State 13 vs. No.7 Louisville 54 (W)
- Illinois vs. No.3 Michigan 41 (W)
- No.23 Ole Miss 21 vs. No.25 LSU 38 (W)
- No.17 Arkansas 3 vs. No.21 Auburn 56 (L)
- No.6 Texas A&M 14 vs. No.1 Alabama 33 (W)
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.