Y’all know the drill bruh! So let’s do this!
Predictions in bold!
1) Howard vs. Kent State
2) No.13 Auburn vs. No.3 Clemson
3) No.14 Stanford vs. No.6 USC
4) No.15 Georgia vs. No.24 Notre Dame
5) No.5 Oklahoma vs. No. 2 Ohio State
Note: I don’t rehearse this at all bruh! I record it on the first take so whatever comes to mind at the moment comes out. That’s why I’m crackin’ up. Let’s have some fun! It’s sports not rock science!!!
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.