Y’all gone start listenin’ to me bruh!!! I was 4-1 this weekend and darn near called the upset of Clemson!! Florida State completely wet the bed down the stretch and let those boyz off of the hook!! My record for the season is 33-12!! I’m not playin’ with you boyz on pickin’ these games bruh!
1)Northwestern 20 vs. No.6 Ohio State 24 (W)
2) No.2 Michigan 32 vs. Michigan State 23 (W)
3) No.4 Washington 31 vs. No.17 Utah 24 (W)
4) No.7 Nebraska 17 vs. No.11 Wisconsin 23 (W)
5) No.3 Clemson 37 vs. No.12 Florida State 34 (L)
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.
5) False Flaggin’: verb – to fake like you’re the real deal. It’s an old street gang term used when a boy is throwin’ up signs but he’s really not in the gang. That can be very dangerous to a boy’z health in the ghetto.