It’s Chris Brown up in this piece “On and Poppin’!” Ya’ll know how we get it in so let’s get it in! Bruh…I think that I said Week 3 but you know the drill! I don’t rehearse these joints so it off of the cuff! Enjoy!!!
Predictions in bold
- No.3 Louisville vs. Marshall
- Oklahoma State vs. No.16 Baylor
- No.12 Georgia vs. No.23 Ole Miss
- No. 11 Wisconsin vs. No.8 Michigan State
- No.19 Florida vs. No.14 Tennessee
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.