Boyz got busy this weekend! Like I keep tellin’ your boyz there’s nothin’ like college football! Y’all know how we get it in! So let’s get it in! I was 5-0 this week bringin’ my season total to 25-10!! I’m actin’ a fool but I know what I’m talkin’ about when it comes to college football playboy!
Winners in bold!
- North Carolina State 17 vs. No.3 Clemson 24 (W)
- Wake Forest 6 vs. No.14 Florida State 17 (W)
- No.12 Ole Miss 30 vs. No.22 Arkansas 34 (W)
- No.2 Ohio State 30 vs. No.8 Wisconsin 23 (W)
- vs. No.9 Tennessee 10 (W)
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.