Lookin’ at my Gucci it’s about that time!!! This is when the college football season starts to unravel and all the false flaggin’ undefeated teams that shouldn’t be undefeated start to fall off! Well playboy we got a couple this week! Y’all know how we get it in so let’s get it in! Now if you think that I’m just clownin’ around and don’t know what I’m talkin’ about my record for the season is 29-11!
Predictions in bold!
1)Northwestern vs. No.6 Ohio State
2) No.2 Michigan vs. Michigan State
3) No.4 Washington vs. No.17 Utah
4) No.7 Nebraska vs. No.11 Wisconsin
5) No.3 Clemson vs. No.12 Florida State
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.
5) False Flaggin’: verb – to fake like you’re the real deal. It’s an old street gang term used when a boy is throwin’ up signs but he’s really not in the gang. That can be very dangerous to a boy’z health in the ghetto.