It’s mid-season playboyz and girlz! And that means big time games with big time repercussions! So you better bring ya lunch and ya hard hat playa! Y’all know how we get it in so let’s get it in!
Predictions in Bold!
- North Carolina State vs. No.3 Clemson
- Wake Forest vs. No. 14 Florida State
- No.12 Ole Miss vs. No.22 Arkansas
- No.20 Ohio State vs. No.8 Wisconsin
- No.1 Alabama vs. No.9 Tennessee
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.