Ya’ll know how we get it in! So let’s get it in! I was 3-1 on last week’s picks with Lawrence North lettin’ me down. They played a great game at the crib verses Lawrence Central losin’ a close one 26-21. Alright playas let’s step into Week 4!!
Predictions in Bold!
1) No.2 Warren Central (2-1) vs. No.4 Lawrence Central (3-0)
2) No.9 Lawrence North (2-1) vs. No.8 North Central (2-1)
3) No.6 Carmel (1-2) vs. Pike (1-2)
4) No.1 Ben Davis (3-0) vs. No.3 Center Grove (2-1) (Correction: I said Broc Thomas and it should be Thompson. Sorry about that lil’ bruh!)
Note: I don’t rehearse this at all bruh! I record it on the first take so whatever comes to mind at the moment comes out. That’s why I’m crackin’ up. Let’s have some fun! It’s sports not rock science!!!
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
3) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.