Y’all know how we get it in! So let’s get it in!
Predictions in Bold!
1) River Rouge (MI) vs. No.2 Warren Central
2) No.7 Center Grove vs. Cathedral 3)
3) No.5 Pike vs. Lawrence North
4) No.16 North Central vs. No.1 Ben Davis
Note: I know how to pronounce my man Emil Ekiyor’s name. Just havin’ some fun. We”ve got to learn how to laugh in this world. He’s a beast and I respect his talent! Good luck at Michigan playboy! #Salute
1) Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.