Ya Boy previewin’ all of the M.I.C. football games of the week and holdin’ no punches!! Y’all know how we get it in! So let’s get it in! C’mon bruh Holla At Ya Boy!
Predictions in Bold:
1) No.5 Center Grove vs. No.3 Carmel
2) No.9 North Central vs. No.2 Warren Central
3) Pike vs. No.1 Ben Davis
4) No.4 Lawrence Central vs. No.7 Lawrence North
1) Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
3) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.
The G is excluded from the endings of all words because the G is near and dear to my heart because I’m from “The G” which is Gary, Indiana. So I only use the G when I’m talkin’ about “The G!”
The caption under the photo is real talk today!