Y’all know the drill! So let’s get it in bruh!!
Let me first apologize to all the homies at Carmel. I totally looked past your game while recordin’ this segment and as you know, I only do it in one take! That’s what makes it so funny to me. I’m makin’ this foolishness up as I go. However, I do have a prediction for your game and I’m goin’ to record a special Noblesville vs. Carmel Preview on Thursday! And please note: This is all for fun! Sports is supposed to be fun and entertainin’! Why not have fun with the preview too?
Predictions in Bold!
- Noblesville vs. No.3 Carmel
- No.14 Franklin Central vs. No.8 Center Grove
- No.2 Warren Central vs. Lawrence North
- North Central vs. No.6 Pike
- No.1 Ben Davis vs. No.4 Lawrence Central
1) Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.