Y’all know the drill bruh! Let’s get it in!
Predictions in Bold!
1) No.6 Center Grove vs. No.3 Avon
2) No.8 Carmel vs. No.4 Fort Wayne Snider
3) Fishers vs. No.1 Ben Davis
1) Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Butt Naked: verb phrase – to do whatever it is you’re doin’ completely uninhibited. To get loose, the ultimate in swag.
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.