It’s Week 2 bruh and boyz in the M.I.C. are ready to do work! Everybody’s playin’ at the crib this week so it’s should be a blast! Who’s goin’ to make a statement and pull away from the pack? Five of the Top 10 teams in the state are from the M.I.C.! So in my Puff Daddy voice, “It’s Real In The Field!” Y’all know how we get it in so let’s get it in!”
Predictions in bold!
1) Brownsburg vs. Lawrence North
2) Fishers vs. Pike (TheJayGravesReport will be coverin’)
3) Hamilton Southeastern vs. North Central
4) Whiteland vs. No.5 Center Grove
5) Chatard vs. No.4 Lawrence Central
6) Noblesville vs. No.3 Carmel
7) Louisville Trinity vs. No.2 Warren Central
8) No.7 Avon vs. No.1 Ben Davis
1) Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.