Great weekend of college football bruh! Y’all know how we get it in! So let’s get it in!
Winners in bold!
- No.2 Ohio State 49 vs. Indiana 21 (W)
- No.16 Louisville 35 vs. Purdue 28 (W)
- Temple 16 vs. Notre Dame 49 (W)
- No.11 Michigan 33 vs. No.17 Florida 17 (W)
- No.3 Florida State 7 vs. No.1 Alabama 24 (W)
I started the season a perfect 5-0 but that was a pretty easy slot of games to pick but don’t get it twisted playboy, I’m darn good at this. Just hang out with me all season. You’ll see!
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.