It was a great weekend of college football once again playas!!! I was dull though on my picks goin’ 3-2 this week!
Winners in bold!
1) Howard 31 vs. Kent State 38 (W)
2) No.13 Auburn 6 vs. No.3 Clemson 13 (W)
3) No.14 Stanford 24 vs. No.6 USC 42 (L)
4) No.15 Georgia 20 vs. No.24 Notre Dame 19 (L)
5) No.5 Oklahoma 31 vs. No.2 Ohio State 16 (L)
1) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
2) Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
The G is excluded from the endings of all words because the G is near and dear to my heart because I’m from “The G” which is Gary, Indiana. So I only use the G when I’m talkin’ about “The G!”
The caption under the photo isn’t real but its real talk!