Y’all know the drill! So let’s do this!!
Predictions in Bold!
1) Texas vs. No.4 USC
2) No.23 Tennessee vs. No.24 Florida
3) Purdue vs. Mizzou
4) Notre Dame vs. Boston College
5) No.3 Clemson vs. No.14 Louisville
1) Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.