Y’all know how we get it in! So let’s get it in!
Predictions in Bold!
1) No.2 Ohio State vs. Indiana
2) No.16 Louisville vs. Purdue
3) Temple vs. Notre Dame (I said ND went 8-4 instead of correctly sayin’ 4-8)
4) No.11 Michigan vs. No.17 Florida
5) No.3 Florida State vs. No.1 Alabama
Note: Non of this is rehearsed! That’s what makes it so funny to me! One take and that’s what it is!!! Let’s have some fun!!!!
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.