This weekend was a perfect example of why I say college football Saturdays are far more EXCITING than NFL Sundays! It was NUTS from the start of the weekend until the final game!!! Y’all know how we get it in so let’s get it in! I was 2-3 this week bringin’ my total on the season to 18-7!
Winners in bold!
- No.7 Standford 6 vs. No. 10 Washington 44 (L)
- No.22 Texas 31 vs. Oklahoma State 49 (L)
- No.11 Tennessee 34 vs. No.25 Georgia 31 (W)
- No.8 Wisconsin 7 vs. No.4 Michigan 14 (W)
- No.3 Louisville 36 vs. No.5 Clemson 42 (L)
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.