Great weekend of foolishness in the world that is college Football! I was dull on a couple of picks but it made the weekend a blast! I went 3-2 for the weekend bringin’ my season total to 16-4!!
Winners in bold
- No.3 Louisville 59 vs. Marshall 28 (W)
- Oklahoma State 24 vs. No.16 Baylor 35 (L)
- No.12 Georgia vs. No.23 Ole Miss 45 (W)
- No. 11 Wisconsin 30 vs. No.8 Michigan State 6 (L)
- No.19 Florida 28 vs. No.14 Tennessee 38 (W)
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.