Great weekend of college football bruh! It doesn’t get any better than this! I was 4-1 this weekend because ole dull Notre Dame wet the bed on me! My win/loss record through three weeks is now 13-2! So let’s check out who did what!!!
Winners in bold!
- Colorado 28 vs. No.4 Michigan 45 (W)
- No.12 Michigan State 36 vs. No.18 Notre Dame 28 (L)
- No.2 Florida State 20 vs. No.10 Louisville 63 (W)
- No.1 Alabama 48 vs. No.19 Ole Miss 43 (W)
- No.3 Ohio State 45 vs. No.14 Oklahoma 24 (W)
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.