You boyz are gonna start listenin’ to me!I told you in the preview that Louisville would fall apart down in Houston and they not only fell apart they wet the bed! Another great weekend of college football. I went 3-2 on the day with my picks takin’ me to a season record of 41-19! Let’s get it in!
Winners in bold!
- No.5 Louisville 10 vs. Houston 36 (W)
- Indiana 10 vs. No.3 Michigan 20 (W)
- No.22 Washington State 24 vs. No.10 Colorado 38 (L)
- No.9 Oklahoma 56 vs. No.14 West Virginia 28 (W)
- No.23 Florida 16 vs. No.16 LSU 10 (L)
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.