It’s November playboyz and girls!!! And like I told your in the preview attrition kicks in and foolishness occurs! Three of the Top 4 teams in the College Football Playoff rankings, went belly up, got their heads pealed and got plain ole knocked off. So instead of me givin’ you the recap of these 5 ball games, which for the first time all season I had a losin’ record of 2-3. That brings my season total to 38-17!
I’m goin’ to talk about how the chaos that ensued on Saturday with boyz fallin’ apart!! However, the crazy thing is, it doesn’t change the immediate outlook of the rankings all that much!! I wrote the Crazy Hot Joint on it this morning entitled, “Simple Math” and then I did a blazin’ Hot “REAL Playa Podcast” on it! The dull Associated Press has Louisville ranked at No.3 ahead of Clemson who they’ve got a No.5! Watch me go off about that foolishness and the idiocy of these fake-media types!!
Winners in bold!
- Minnesota 17 vs. No.19 Nebraska 24 (W)
- No.5 Ohio State 62 vs. Maryland 3 (W)
- No.3 Michigan 13 vs. Iowa 14 (L)
- No.LSU 38 vs. No.25 Arkansas 10 (L)
- No.20 USC 26 vs. No. 4 Washington 13 (L)
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.