We’re deep into the college football season and boyz will start to implode on GP. Another great weekend of games and I went dull 3-2 messin’ with Nebraska and Florida! DULL!!! That brings my season record to 36-14! Y’all know how we get it in. So let’s get it in!
Winners in bold!
- Maryland 3 vs. No.3 Michigan 59 (W)
- No.8 Wisconsin 21 vs. Northwestern 7 (W)
- No.11 Florida 10 vs. Arkansas 31 (L)
- No.4 Nebraska 3 vs. No.6 Ohio State 62 (L)
- No.1 Alabama 10 vs. No.13 LSU 0 (W)
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.