It’s Week 8 playas even though I said Week 7 on the video! There’s no do overs or practice it’s one time and one shot! That’s what makes it so much fun! So y’all know how we get it in! So let’s get it in!
Predictions in bold!
- North Carolina State vs. No.7 Louisville
- Illinois vs. No.3 Michigan
- No.23 Ole Miss vs. No.25 LSU
- No.17 Arkansas vs. No.21 Auburn
- No.6 Texas A&M vs. No.1 Alabama
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.
The caption under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk! And it’s all jokes bruh! Other than stats and facts additional information about players and coaches are jokes!