It’s Big Time College Football bruh!! It’s Week 6 and boyz ain’t playin’! Let’s get it in!!
Predictions in Bold
- No.25 Va. Tech vs. No.17 North Carolina
- No.1 Alabama vs. No.16 Arkansas
- No.9 Tennessee vs. No.8 Texas A&M
- No.23 Florida State vs. No.10 Miami
- Texas vs. No.20 Oklahoma
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.