In my Kevin Hart voice, “It’s about to go down!!” Big time match ups this weekend bruh! So put ya seat belts on and let’s get it in!
Predictions of winners in bold!
- No.7 Stanford vs. No.10 Washington
- No.22 Texas vs. Oklahoma State
- No.11 Tennessee vs. No.25 Georgia
- No.8 Wisconsin vs. No.4 Michigan
- No.3 Louisville vs. No.5 Clemson
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.