Like I keep tellin’ you boyz! College Football is the most excitin’ sport around! Especially, as we start to pull into the station! It’s Week 12 and more boyz are goin’ to hit the bricks! Startin’ with Louisville in Houston! Here are the rest of my picks! Holla At Ya Boy!
Predictions in bold:
- No.5 Louisville vs. Houston
- Indiana vs. No.3 Michigan
- No.22 Washington State vs. No.8 Colorado
- No.9 Oklahoma vs. No.14 West Virginia
- No.23 Florida vs. No.16 LSU
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.