Boyz are down in the trenches now bruh! It’s Week 11!! This is the time of the season when boyz start to fall apart due to normal attrition. Who’s goin’ down this week? We shall see! Y’all know how we get it in! So let’s get it in.!
Predictions in bold!
- Minnesota vs No.19 Nebraska
- No.5 Ohio State vs. Maryland
- No.3 Michigan vs. Iowa
- No.24 LSU vs. No.25 Arkansas
- No.20 USC vs. No.4 Washington
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.