Boyz are comin’ down the stretch bruh! It’s about to get dull for some cats because everybody can’t go unblemished. Startin’ this week we’ll see who’s the real deal now that injuries are startin’ to take a toll on programs etc. Y’all know how we get it in. So let’s get it in!
Predictions in bold!
- Maryland vs. No.3 Michigan
- No.8 Wisconsin vs. Northwestern
- No.11 Florida vs. Arkansas
- No.10 Nebraska vs. No.6 Ohio State
- No.1 Alabama vs. No.13 LSU
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.