Week 2 of the college football season was dull bruh! No ifs, ands or buts about. This is the weekend that duns are playin’ cup cakes to prepare for conference play. So I get it. As a result I went 5-0. No braggin’ because I’d have been an idiot to miss on any of these games. Therefore, after 2 weeks I’m 9-1!
Winner in bold
- Wofford 13 vs. No.19 Ole Miss 38 (L)
- Florida Atlantic 10 vs. No.25 Miami 25 (L)
- UTEP 7 vs. No.11 Texas 41 (L)
- Jacksonville State 13 vs. No.21 LSU 34 (L)
- Virginia Tech 24 vs. No.17 Tennessee 45 (L)
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.