It’s dull Week 2 of the College Football season bruh! As big as the games were last week is gonna be dull this week. Everybody’s tunin’ up for the season now bruh! Cup Cakes and pastries and then it Chris Brown up in this piece, “On and Poppin’!” Let’s get right to it.
Predictions in bold!!
- Wofford vs. No. 19 Ole Miss
- Florida Atlantic vs. No.25 Miami
- UTEP vs. No. 11 Texas
- Jacksonville State vs. No. 21 LSU
- Virginia Tech vs. No.17 Tennessee
On some real talk, we shouldn’t even count Week 2 picks because the entire weekend is dull with games. However, the BBQ is gonna be fire anywhere your show up bruh!!!
1)Dull: adjective – to describe something as bein’ terrible, something that makes you sick with disgust because it’s so stupid to even think of.
2) Spit: verb – to say
3) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It’s whoever I’m talkin’ about and its non-gender specific.
4) Put it where the goats can get it: verb phrase – to make it as elementary as possible. To put it at ground level so everyone can understand it.